The Rock Goes On and On.
The Music of Fraggle Rock!
Welcome folks, to my humble archive of sounds on the net! This page is dedicated solely to the music of that wonderous Muppet show, Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock.
Before I was even born, my parents started recording the series off of HBO during it's original run. As a result, we have 10 VHS tapes, all now somewhere over 20 years old, containing each and every episode of Fraggle Rock.
Time has passed now, the internet has been forged, and digital media technology has advanced to the point where I can now share the one thing all us Fraggle fans want the most... Songs from the series.
They're all here, Gobo, Red, Mokey, Boober, and Wimbly, along with the rest of the rock, their voices perserved for years and years. I now give them to you... My favorite tunes from the Rock.
Listen and enjoy!
- Dance your Cares Away (Theme) The one-and-only, opening theme.
- Dance your Cares Away (Ending) The counterpart closing version of the song.
Episode opening and closing themes.
- Hip Hip Hooray! First: They're the best.
- Come and Follow me The original repeatable.
- I've seen Troubles (Pain & Woe) The All-seeing Trasheap explains her role in this world.
- Hip Hip Hooray! Last: And now it's time to play!
Episode 1: Beginnings. Uncle Matt, Gobo, The Trasheap Crew, the Gang and the Rock.
- See the Water Run. The Pipebangers!
Episode 3: Let the Water Run. The whole cast, basically.
- Can't do that Without a Hat. Boober gets a confedince boost via the Trasheap.
- Pantry Chant But my hat, it isn't there! 'Then let's go find a juicy pear!'
Episode 4: You Can't Do That Without a Hat. The Trasheap crew, Red, and Boober on the first. The Gang and additional fraggles on the second.
- 30-minute Work week. Wimbly is subjected to job choices.
Episode 5: The Thirty-Minute Work Week. The Gang and the Rock.
- Dreaming of Someone. Red has a personality crisis regarding her friend, Mokey.
Episode 7: I Want to be You. Red, and a random flute-bearing fraggle.
- The Ballad of Sir Blunderbrain. Gotta love that Storyteller.
Episode 8: The Terrible Tunnel. The Story Teller.
- Mokey's Jam Session A nice little ditty. Too bad they got so wrapped up in it.
- Treasure of the Fraggles The music box tune. But since when did Fraggles know how to make a Music box?...
Episode 9: The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles.
- Feel So Bad. Gobo's trapped in outer space. That's a good reason to feel bad.
Episode 10: Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk. The Gang, *sans Gobo* and the Rock.
- Time to Live as One. Redone! Mokey tries to shed some light on everybody.
Episode 12: The Finger of Light. Mokey and the Rock.
- Lover Number 9 The Trasheap solves Wimbly's 'love' problem by handing him a potent potion...
- Wimbly Number 9 Poor guy, Everybody loves him, now only if they Really did...
Episode 13: We Love you Wimbly. The Trasheap Crew on the first. The Gang and the Rock on the second.
- Noodlin' Nut. Gobo's playing this song while Red gripes at him.
- Dixie Wailin' The Funeral Dirge you can DANCE to!!
Episode 14: The Challenge. Gobo, Red, Boober, and the Gorgs.
- Shine On Us Now. This song is actually sung throughout the episode. This file has all the scenes pieced together.
- Sail Away with You The Moon lullaby, always works.
Episode 16: Capture the Moon. The Gang and the Rock. Gobo, Wimbly, and Mokey on the second.
- Get a move on (Go with the Flow) Mokey and Red take Boober to the Trasheap, to get him his Birthday Wisdom.
Episode 17: Marooned. Mokey, Red, Boober, and the Trasheap Crew.
- Let me be your Song. The One Definitive song of the Minstrels.
Episode 18: The Minstrels. Cantus and the Minstrels.
- Perfect Harmony The Trasheap lets her dreams of world harmony get the best of her.
Episode 19: The Great Radish Famine. Marjorie, Flange Doozer, Mokey Fraggle, and Junior Gorg.
- Once upon a time, I Knew my Name. Gobo in self-doubt.
- Can't be the Me I Wanna be. Rockin' blues. Everybody's got troubles.
Episode 21: Gobo's discovery. Gobo and the Gang.
- Brave Boy, Jump Up. Gobo Forgot his pickaxe, AND he's headed for BlueRock! Wimbly needs something to bolster him for the journey.
Episode 23: The Beast of Bluerock. Wimbly and the Trasheap Crew.
- A Helping Hand. Mokey can't convince the crowd alone. She needs some help.
Episode 24: New Trash Heap in Town. Gobo and Mokey.
- I'm Never Alone. Boober's moved to a new hangout, in order to avoid the hustle and bustle of the Rock.
Episode 26: Boober Rock. Boober, and nothin'BUT Boober.
- Trash is Back in Town. Marjorie's having a small voice problem, after having been relocated twice.
Episode 27: The Trash Heap Doesn't Live Here Anymore. The Trasheap Crew.
- Come and Follow me *shorter* Hey, it's a good song. What can I say?
Episode 29: Uncle Matt Comes Home. Uncle Matt and Gobo.
- Dream a Dream and See. Fraggles have the ability to share dreams.
- Who knows what to see. Boober confronts his inner clown, Sidebottom.
Episode 30: Boober's Dream. Boober, Sidebottom, and the Gang.
- Loose your Heart and it's Found Mokey can't make the cut, but everybody has shortcomings.
Episode 31: Mokey and the Minstrels. Cantus and the Minstrels.
- Got to find me the True Way. Whooo boy howdy, that thar critter can sing like nobody's buisness!
Episode 33: Sir Hubris and the Gorgs. Gobo and a random nicely-voiced cave critter.
- I Knew I was Good Gobo gets cocky after a daring escapade.
- You can Count on Me. Music soothes the savage hairy monster.
Episode 34: A Friend in Need. Gobo, the Gang, and Sprocket.
- I'm the One that Won! Red likes to beat people. How obvious is that?
- I'm the Leader Now! Red's Helping Club. Members: One Fraggle and One Doozer.
Episode 37: Red's Club. Red and the Gang, then Red and Cotterpin.
- Gotta Choose Right. How would YOU like to sing a Blues song first thing in the morning?
Episode 38: The Secret of Convincing John. John and his lady assistants.
- Follow the Road. A really catchy, not to mention silly, song.
- Goodbye. This is a real tear-jerker.
Episode 39: Manny's Land of Carpets. The Rock, Gobo, and Wimbly.
- Woe woe woe. The Gorgs are forced to move out of their castle, as the gritty Maniac McMooch takes over.
Episode 40: Junior sells the Farm. Ma, Pa, and Junior Gorg.
- Stuff Samba. The fate of Fraggle Rock is in their hands, and what do they do? They sing a Mambo song.
Episode 42: The Day the Music Died. The Trasheap Crew.
- Never say Never to Rev. Tower Team F is now Support Squad A.
Episode 46: Doozer Is As Doozer Does. Wrench, Turbo, Tweezer, and Scoop Doozer.
- Raise your Voices High. The Christmas song of the Rock.
Episode 49: The Bells of Fraggle Rock. Cantus, the Gang, and the Rock.
- Hum and Dance and Clap and Sing. Believe it or not, they sing this at trials.
Episode 50: Red-Handed and Invisible Thief. The Eminent and Venerable Council of Sages.
- Joke Day Song (Coming After You) Everybody's ready for Joke day! The Problem is...
- Fun's no Fun at All. Boober HATES Joke Day.
Episode 51: Boober and the Glob. Boober and the Gang.
- Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe. Bad news. The Trasheap has Frozen Over!!
- Goodtime Goombah Soup. The Ultimate Gorg Coldweather dish.
Episode 53: Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Wow. Mokey, Philo, and Gunge on the first. Ma and Junior Gorg on second.
- Toenails won't Fail. The Poobah's official Anthem!
- Keep on Smilin' Remember, pay attention to Any little worms you see on your path.
Episode 58: The Secret Society of Poobahs. The Poobahs on the first, and then Red, Gobo, and Wimbley on the second.
- The Wind, the Pond, and the Moon and Me. A nice little Lullaby. Wish it worked on the Clinging Creepers too.
Episode 59: The BeanBarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet. Red.
- Get Goin'! Gobo's School of Explorers is open for buisness!
- Face Facts, Act Fast. Face the Future, Face the great Unknown!
Episode 60: Gobo's School for Explorers. Gobo and the Gang.
- Scare them Boo! Philo and Gunge give Wimbly revenge advice.
- Very Scary. Wimbly proceeds to follow said advice.
Episode 61: Scared Silly. Wimbly, Philo and Gunge, and an assortment of cave critters.
- I Will Follow You. How the famous original got it's begininng.
- I Will Follow Me. And how it matured into the tune we know today.
Episode 63: Born to Wander. Wimbly, Nephew Matt and Uncle Gobo.
- I'm not scared of anything at all! The brave tale of how Pa Gorg survived a creaky ladder.
Episode 64: The Battle of Leaking Roof. Pa Gorg.
- Whoops, Feelin' Better! Chasing away Boredom, one dance at a time!
Episode 66: Bored Stiff. Gobo, Junior, and the Gang.
- I'm on my Own. Cotterpin's on the lookout for the The Cavern of Lost Dreams!
Episode 67: The Cavern of Lost Dreams. Cotterpin Doozer.
- Want my Heart, Give my Soul Mokey befriends a floppy-eared magical critter... who wants to keep her in a dollhouse??
Episode 68: The Incredible Shrinking Mokey. Mokey and a Quintet of deep-voiced cave-critters.
- Big Boy Now. Junior sings the praises of having the Castle to himself for the night.
Episode 69: A Dark and Stormy Night.
- I'm Gonna be a Star! King of the Doozers. That's what Gunge wants to be.
Episode 70: Gunge The Great And Glorious.
- This Way! Sprocket ventures into the Rock for the first time. But the natives are feeling tricky...
- A Time to Break and Build Cotterpin explains the nature of a Doozer to Sprocket.
Episode 71: Sprocket's Big Adventure. Assorted Cave creatures on the first. Cotterpin and the Doozer crew on second.
- Pukka, Pukka, Pukka Squeetily Boink. Do YOU belive that there's Water in the Rock?
Episode 72: Wimbly's Wonderful Whoopie Water. Wimbly and a few cave critters.
- Fun is here to Stay! Sidebottom takes over the day's activities!
Episode 73: Sidebottom Blues. Sidebottom, Junior Gorg, and the Gang.
- Walkin' Talkin' Breathin' Ball of Fire. The Shadowy figure picks up Junior's mood on a Blue Moon.
Episode 75: Junior faces the Music. The Shadowy Figure *aka Cantus* and Junior Gorg.
- We are the Children of Tomorrow. This is a song I believe we should all listen to.
Episode 76: A Tune for Two. Wimbly, Cotterpin, and the rest of the Cast.
- Pass it On. It's Rollie season in the Rock! Do what the song says!
Episode 77: The Perfect Blue Rollie. Gobo, Wimbly, Red, Mokey, and the Rock.
- It may be Garbage, but it sure ain't Junk. Marjorie and her friends are readying for a swap meet.
- Show Me More. Be careful of the brushes you use, otherwise, you'll have to use your tail.
Episode 78: A Brush with Jealousy. The Trasheap Crew on the first. Mokey on the second.
- Let your Heart Fly Free and High. Wimbly makes a wish to fly, but then can't show it off. So he has a talk with his fairy...godfather.
- Let your Heart fly Free and High *insturmental* Wimbly then proceeds to take joy in his last time of flight.
Episode 79: Wimbly's Flight. Wimbly and Fairy Godfather Spiderfly.
- Do the Sashay. Red attempts to block off a patch of deadly hypnotic Singing Cactus. Unfortunately, She gets hypnotized herself...
Episode 81: Wonder Mountian. Red and the Singing Cactus.
- Insect Rock. It's amazing the crazes that happen in the rock, even while there are wild space frogs loose.
Episode 82: Space Frog Follies. Wimbly and the Rock.
- I'm a Little Fraggle/Stewpot. Boober's got Amnesia! *He doesn't remember anything either!*
Episode 83: Boober Gorg. Boober and the Gang.
- Friends With Me. A Magic Mirror appears on two people's birthday. And Red doesn't want to share.
Episode 84: Mirror, Mirror. Red, Ma Gorg, and Mavis the Magic Mirror.
- The Secret Rhyme. Gobo's looking to solve the Riddle of Rhyming Rock, singing this ditty on the way.
Episode 85: The Riddle of Rhyming Rock. gobo and Wimbly, plus one sax-toting cave critter.
- You're on your Own. Gobo's pals have turned him down on his latest expedition. He sings his laments in this song.
- Travellin' Three. Gobo, Sprocket, and Wrench Doozer are on an exploration trip!
Episode 86: The Voice Inside. Gobo and a couple of cave critters on the first. Gobo, Sprocket, and Wrench on the second..
- Come and Follow me. *Breif* What else can I say? It's a REALLY GOOD song!
Episode 87: The Trial of Cotterpin Doozer. Gobo and the Rock.
- Tree of Life. The Merggles are pretty awsome creatures, and their home is pretty awsome too... too bad it's allergic to Kolrabi juice.
Episode 89: Beyond the Pond. The Merggles and Red.
- Just a Dream Away. Mudbunnies are supposed to be the rarest creatures in the rock. This one only knows one song. What does that say for the song itself?
Episode 90: Gone but Not Forgotten. Mudwell.
- There's a lot I want to Know. The Fraggle Horn has been Stolen! But by whom, and what for? This looks like a job for...
Episode 93: Inspector Red. Red, and a trio of cave critters.
- Be the Boss of Yourself. Junior's got a lot to learn before he can be crowned 'King' of the Universe.
Episode 94: The Gorg who would be King. Wimbly, the Gang, and the Rock.
- Honk of Honks & The Rock goes On and On. I can't see why I put up this page without having this song.
Episode 95: The Honk of Honks. The Fraggle Horn, Philo's Periscope, a Doozer Tooter, Ma Gorg's Hair Curler, and Sprocket's Swoop-foober. Followed by the Gang and the Rock.
- Pedals of a Rose.*Friends allways tell you Goodbye* The Silly Creature, Doc, is moving away, and Gobo laments his departure.
- Magic. + The Final Fraggle Rock Theme. But they must remember... You CANNOT Leave the Magic.
Episode 96: Change of Address. Gobo, The Gang, and then, the Entire Cast.
Want lyrics? I recommend Chris's Fraggle Rock Page, which has the words to each and every Fraggle song ever made! He also has a list of different Fraggle merchandise that's been made over the years, with pictures of books, toys, and figures. Heck, there was even a few fraggle comics made once upon a time!
I intend to add more songs to this collection. Is there a certian song on here that you're looking for, but can't find? Email me at Rebound@gosdin.net and tell me what it is, and I'll see if I can record it and add it on here for you!
Keep checking back every now and then!
Fraggle rock and it's songs are (C) Jim Henson. Top image from Chris's Fraggle Rock page.